Philips Home Oxygen Concentrator
|Model Name/Number||EverFlo Q|
|Capacity(Litre per minute)||10 LPM|
|Weight (in kg)||14 (31) kg (lbs)|
|Oxygen Concentration||(at 5 LPM) 93% +/-3 %|
|Outlet Pressure||5.5 PSI|
|Sound Level||40 (typical) dB|
|Input Frequency||60 Hz|
|Input Voltage||120 VAC +/- 10%|
|Operating Humidity||up to 95 %|
|Operating Temperature||12 DegreeC to 32 DegreeC/55 DegreeF to 90 DegreeF|
|Dimension||58.4 cm H x 38.1 cm W x 24.1 cm D|
|Liter Flow||0.5-5 l/min|
|Operating Altitude||0 to 2286 m (0 to 7500 ft)|
|Average Power Consumption||350 W|
|OPI (Oxygen Percentage Indicator) Alarm Levels||Low Oxygen (82%) and Very Low Oxygen (70%)|
- Respironics'' compact, 31-pound EverFlo Q is the first ultra-quiet concentrator available at an affordable price. It has the ease of use of our popular EverFlo oxygen concentrator and adds an ultra-quiet sound level.
- Compact design looks less like a medical machine: EverFlo''s ergonomic design takes up less space and doesn''t draw as much attention.
- The Right Fit series focuses on patients'' needs: EverFlo is part of the Right Fit, a complete portfolio of oxygen products and programs inspired by patients and built for business.
- Ultra quiet operation reduces noise complaints: The EverFlo Q has only a 40 decibel sound level, which significantly increases patient satisfaction. A feature advantage that''s attractive to both physicians and patients.
- Lightweight for easy transport: The EverFlo Q weighs in at only 31 pounds, reducing shipping and storage costs and risk of injury.
- Low maintenance for reduced service costs: No homecare provider filter change for two years. Patients do not ever have to change filters.
- Lower power consumption makes EverFlo patient-friendly: The system uses less electricity and produces less heat.
- Humidifier Bottle Platform for extra flexibility: The platform is designed to be compatible with all bottle styles and features an easy-to-use closure.
- Recessed flow meter reduces accidental breakage: Recessed flow meter reduces accidental breakage
- Oxygen purity indicator option for increased security: EverFlo is available with or without oxygen purity indicator. This OPI (Oxygen Percentage Indicator) ultrasonically measures oxygen output as a purity indication.
- Durable metal cannula is less likely to break: Durable metal cannula is less likely to break
- Production Capacity: 50
- Delivery Time: Immediate
Oxymed Bipap Machine
|Pressure Range (cm H2O)||4-25 Cm H2O|
|Ramp Rate||as per|
|Sound/Noise Level||as per|
BMC Bipap Machine
|Pressure Range (cm H2O)||4-25 CM H2O|
|Ramp Rate||40 Min|
Oxymed Oxygen Concentrator
Minimum Order Quantity: 1 Unit
|Capacity(Litre per minute)||5 LPM|
|Model Name/Number||Oxymed Mini|
|Weight (in kg)||15 Kg|
|Outlet Pressure||8 PSI|
|Sound Level||< 40 db|
|Operating Temperature||100 Degree Cel|
Oxymed Mini 5 LPM is one of the most popular names in the Indian oxygen concentrator market as it has the largest dealer network in India with over 40 service centres. This machine delivers oxygen at the flow rate of 0.5-5 LPM with a purity level of more than 90% at all flow rates.
Smallest Home Oxygen Concentrator: Weighing just 13.9 Kgs, Oxymed Mini is the second lightest oxygen concentrator in the market. Its compact design ensures that the machine could be easily shifted from one location to another.
Sound: Oxymed Mini Oxygen Concentrator emits sound at 45 dB.
Power Consumption: The machine consumes 390 watts of power.
Digital Flow Meter: The device comes with a digital flow regulator through which flow rate can be increased or decreased at the intervals of 0.5 LPM using the +/- buttons.
Oxygen Purity Analyzer: Oxymed Mini comes with an inbuilt oxygen purity analyzer through which users can get to know the oxygen purity level that is being delivered in real-time.
Operating Altitude: Operating altitude of Oxymed Mini is 7500 feet.
Outlet Pressure: The outlet pressure of the device is 10 psi.
User-Friendly Folding Screen Display: The digital screen of Oxygen Mini shows the current flow rate, oxygen purity, timer and hour meter.
Warranty: The warranty period of Oxymed Mini oxygen concentrator is 3 years.
Certifications: The machine is CE certified.
- Oxymed mini has an in-built nebulizer
- The machine comes with a digital as well as a rotating ball-type flow meter.
- There are locks on its front wheels which prevent the machine from slipping on the smooth floor.
- The Oxymed Company provides home installation services in almost 50 cities across India.
- Production Capacity: 100
- Delivery Time: Immediate